Monday, August 27, 2007

Celtic game on Wednesday

So come this Wednesday there will be over 60,000 fans packed into Parkhead to watch Celtic play Spartak Moscow in a qualifier for the champions league. The atmosphere is pretty amazing by any standards and thankfully I will be there! Tickets arrived in the door and my and a mate are set.

I have been told I take on a new persona at football games - maybe we all need something we can vent our energy out on. A couple of beers and screaming at the top of my voice for two hours will be a start!

I will try twittering and blogging - i might even try a live video cast and see how that goes.

Hope i don't become the first guy to get arrested using twitter through some bizarre 200 year old legal broadcast rule (yep, why do you think it's called "Scotland Yard" ?!!).

No comments: